Shortcut Ctrl + - (zoom out) not working (even after last update)

• Level 5

It may be your keyboard version. Zooming seems to be sensitive to international layouts. ctrl - minus is working on the US keyboard, but not on some international layouts.

For me it works in the German layout, but for me ctrl - plus is not working, it is ctrl-shift- 0 (which is ctrl - =, but the = is on the second level behind the 0) .

Go to the view menu and look up the shortcut there. Usually it will show the correct keys for your layout behind the menu item.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Hi ,

I have Desktop Windows 6.25.1.9091 (309091) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954)

I have similar issue.  It occurred when I opened a PDF embedded within note and used Ctrl +  to zoom.  Now every single note (not just the notes with attachments) are zoomed in. The attachments themselves are not zoomed in , neither are the menus.  I've exited but not yet rebooted.  Any ideas?      

Robert

• Level 5
On 3/23/2022 at 9:20 AM, Volantys said:

Hi,

The shortcut Ctrl + Minus (-) to zoom out doesn't work, while Ctrl + Plus (+) works perfectly. What could be the issue here?

Thanks.

Nicolas

@FourFather, that's a different issue on a different program.

But thanks for reactivating this thread, because I've noticed recently (in version 10.47.7) that using Ctrl with the numeric keypad - and + does nothing, while using Ctrl with the top-row numerics _/- and +/= does properly zoom out and in. Weird. And can't be configured.