Samsung Fold 3 S-Pen handwriting bug

When i use Evernote on Samsung Fold 3, and use the scribble option for writing using the S-Pen, keyboard keeps popping up every now and then, most of the times hiding the scribble and making it virtually impossible to write continuously. Every time, I am having to pull down the keyboard to continue writing.

Is there a work around that can prevent the Android keyboard popping up on Fold 3 when using S Pen Fold edition or is this a bug that is known and being worked upon.

20 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

AFAIK not, and pencil support is rather weak on all mobile platforms. The iOS scribble feature is close to unusable on iPads as well.

To draw some attention to it, involve EN Support.

How can I involve Evernote support

• Level 5

No, EN still is not build for extended handwriting note taking.

I have not seen any sign this will change in the near future. Until they massively improve on the handwriting feature, you better watch out for another app that does work with handwritten notes. On iOS I could advise, no idea on Android.

• Sad 1
  • 1 year later...
On 3/28/2022 at 10:45 PM, PinkElephant said:

No, EN still is not build for extended handwriting note taking.

I have not seen any sign this will change in the near future. Until they massively improve on the handwriting feature, you better watch out for another app that does work with handwritten notes. On iOS I could advise, no idea on Android.

Well, in the past it worked fine. i.e.on my Tab S3 i took fotos and then made hand written notes in it. It was very usefull for my work, But now... makes me sad.