Unable to verify my email/verification email never arrives

Hello all,

I use two Evernote Free accounts, and recently I have not been able to log in to one of them. When I try to log in, I’m taken to a window that asks if I’ve signed in differently than I usually do, and tells me to verify my email. I have not signed in any differently than I usually do, so I’m not sure why I’m seeing this, but regardless, there doesn’t seem to be any way around it. The link to verify my email never shows up, no matter how many times I click the “resend” button, and when I try to reset my password as a work-around, the reset password link never shows up either. It’s been a week since I was able to access some important notes, and I’m getting very worried. How do I fix this?

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  It sounds very much like either you've used incorrect user details to try to log in,  or you haven't used one of the accounts for some while.  This is a mainly user-supported forum and you really need to sort this out with Evernote support to regain access.

Subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (or use the feedback option in the mobile client). 

On 3/22/2022 at 11:19 AM, AnnieDavis said:

Hello all,

I use two Evernote Free accounts, and recently I have not been able to log in to one of them. When I try to log in, I’m taken to a window that asks if I’ve signed in differently than I usually do, and tells me to verify my email. I have not signed in any differently than I usually do, so I’m not sure why I’m seeing this, but regardless, there doesn’t seem to be any way around it. The link to verify my email never shows up, no matter how many times I click the “resend” button, and when I try to reset my password as a work-around, the reset password link never shows up either. It’s been a week since I was able to access some important notes, and I’m getting very worried. How do I fix this?

This exact same thing is happening to me. So frustrating. I have 2 accounts also - and one is behaving exactly the same way. Help !