Can't 2 factor authentication

Can't for the life of me 2 factor athenticate due to not being able to sign in on google. I've been having problems with random people/bots signing into my account on a weekly basis, meaning I've had to use up my monthly 2 revoke slots all the time. It's getting ridiculous now.

Screenshot_20220319-155854_Chrome.jpg

• Level 5

Free account or subscriber ?

Sign in with Google is NOT 2FA.

For 2FA you can use any sign in. The additional factor is either send via SMS (Free) or produced by an Authenticator app (most will do, even if EN always talks about Google Authenticator).

• Evernote Expert

It looks like @Elzo is on a free sub as he mentions having used up two revoke opportunities.

But signing in with Google isn't 2FA. If you authenticate with Google account SSO then if you have used up your number of opportunities for the month then that will be it. No more chances until the counter resets. Or you can subscribe for one month and in that time get 2FA set up plus sort out the devices that have been attempting to access your account.  Add to that, reset your Google password and turn on 2FA there as well.

As @PinkElephant noted, if you plan to use a Free account then you have to authenticate via SMS.