Very difficult to work with pdfs in v10. Upgrade to Pro?

A lot of my work flow is working with pdfs in EN.  In Legacy it's pretty seamless and I can select many pdfs at the same time and copy or move them to other notes.  I can also use the  "Save Attachments" feature in Legacy to copy all of the pdfs within a note over into a folder on my drive.  There I can use acrobat to combine or manipulate them in many ways.  None of this seems to work in v10.   For example, I can't seem to select more than one pdf at a time within a note ie: to copy/paste elsewhere.   I can't even right click onto a pdf within a note to cut/copy/paste it into another place.  One work around that I've found is that I can open up a folder on my drive and then simply drag each pdf individually from within a note in v10 to the empty folder.  Since I routinely work with 10-20 pdfs at the same time this is cumbersome but it works.  Does anyone know if any or all of these issues would be fixed by upgrading to Professional?  Or have I hit a limitation on v10?  Thanks in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi. 

Evernote don't usually pre-announce features because they may hit roadblocks or other priorities that prevent them launching on time.

If you're already a subscriber,  you won't see any difference in the PDF handling if you upgrade to Professional.  All levels of membership get the same access,  there are just differences in note size and upload limits.  Legacy is still around in the short term,  so you could continue to deal with PDFs via that route for a few months...  more flexibility "should" be on the way as v10 continues to be upgraded,  but there are no guarantees on when or whether that will be delivered.   

Thanks gazumped.  This is correct.  I did a chat session with EN support and they confirmed that this is a limitation of the program at this point in time.  I was hoping to wean myself off of Legacy but with my extensive dealings with pdf files it seems unlikely to happen.

• Like 1