Move Note Issue | Down Key Only Moves to the Top of The List

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

With the latest version I have (10.32.4), when moving a note, I can no longer press down arrow to move among different notebooks to choose the correct one.

CTRL + ALT + M pops the move screen up, then you hit DOWN ARROW, and select the 1st on the list, then you press DOWN ARROW again, nothing happens. So unless you type the whole notebook name, you cannot select the notebook without using your mouse. This used to be not this way and it was working.

Anybody else noticed this?

Another item I would like to mention searching by tags. Now you can type the name of the tag, get the suggestion, select the suggesting with the keyboard, and what you typed goes away which makes sense and it is good. So now you tagged your search. But if you do the same while this tag is selected, now it will not delete what you type.

In other words, now you have to delete the spelled out tag. It would be nice to continue deleting the typed out tag once a tag is selected no matter how many tags already been selected.

• Solution

This should be fixed as part of our Accessibility effort and the overhaul of keyboard navigation.  Version 10.34 is the targetted version.  10.33 should be rolling out now.

• Shane D. changed the title to Move Note Issue | Down Key Only Moves to the Top of The List