Got logged out of an account and find out my email adress got deleted

Branoki

Idea

Hello guys,

Yesterday when I opened my Evernote app I found out the app logged me out, so when I tried to log in it said that my password got leaked and I need to change it. I went to change it, but I needed to open my email, I found out my password for the email didnt work and learned that my email got deleted (didnt know I used that email when I first created that email and I only used that email for couple of things now, the email was created when I was like 8-10 years old so I didnt know about it until now), so I cant change the password to my Evernote account, because the email with which it was originally created doesnt exist anymore.. I was using the app normally during the week.

Can anyone help me with my problem ? Or get my some kind of Evernote support email ? I tried to find some kind of support or contact/chat but it doesnt exist.. Or I need to pay for my account to get that kind of help..

Thanks in advance..

4 replies to this idea

I have actually been there, but in the bottom where it says "If you no longer have access to your account's email address" If i click on the "here" in the first step it doesnt open the menu from the further steps for me. It opens this support menu, but whatever option I open from those it only goes this far (If i select the account option, it doesnt even show me the second bar to choose from) and since I have only used the free subscription account I dont get the email or the chat function to help me 😕

However thanks a lot!

Have a great day!

Evernote.jpg

• Level 5

It will not work for you with what you selected.

The only ticket types available for all users, including Free and Guest are Billing and Account.

Choose one of these for the first field, and then proceed.

That was just as an example to show you that I dont got anywhere with whatever I choose. So if I choose "my account" nothing happens as you can see in the picture down. 

I did somehow got to the ticket under the billing and send them a message, hopefully they will help me out and I wont lose all the important notes I had there..

Thanks a lot!!

Evernote2.thumb.jpg.6ed81b31a871d457441a22a96f9f8e2c.jpg