Evernote does not work with Windows 11

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Since installing Win 11 Evernote doesn`t start.

I`ve deinstalled and setup the newest Version from the website. The installing process starts, but there is no launch of the programm.

Actual settings:

Evernote Version  image.png.c93f96199b1999c12bb4a4866cbeb22a.png

image.png.b84881dd1d30ec442f48bf822364d788.png

System:

image.png.cfc42733a0db43b11f4d51988116d26f.png

image.png.0a3a2ab307ca8eb2cf5ff71c5b55eb2a.png

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

Is this the Teams account? You've posted in the Teams area which isn't very well visited. You might get more help in a Windows area.

FWIW, I am running Windows 11 and also have Evernote v10.32.4 working just fine. This type of issue has been seen with Windows 10 as well.

The normal first step is to use a program such as Revo Uninstaller, available free, to completely uninstall the program and ensure that nothing remains.

Also, I should ask if you have a Free account or are paying a subscription? If you are on a Free account then this is likely to mean that Evernote thinks you have multiple devices connected. So visit you account settings and revoke access for all registered devices. You are limited to two devices used on an account. So remove everything and then try logging back in. https://www.evernote.com/Devices.action

Once you have reinstalled and, if necessary, revoked access to all the devices in your account, then try reinstalling and logging back in again.