I am a PAID user and have not gotten Evernote to work on my MacBook Air of a LONG TIME. I've spent hours with tech support, downloaded most recent updates and it is STILL NOT WORKING! I would love to get this app to work on my MacBook Air since I'm paying for it.

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 3.22.15 PM.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly other users here,  and Support should have a better chance of understanding why you're having issues - have you contacted them again to explain you still need help?

• Level 5

No idea what support went through with you until your post here. Furthermore you are posting in the iOS subforum - I assume you don’t mean this operating system, but MacOS, since you talk about a MacBook Air.

Next you don’t give any information about your computer, and none about the MacOS version you are running.

MacBook Air can be that vintage device Steve Jobs pulled out of a brown envelope in the legendary keynote many years ago - or it can be running on a completely new Apple Silicon M1 processor, or anything in between. There are a lot of versions of the Air.

To wrap it up: It is in fact beyond frustration for me that you come here, vent your emotions, expect (maybe) help from your fellow users, but avoid any hard facts that we might need to give you some thoughts.

So, to get any further here

• What MacBook Air ?
  • Which MacOS ?
  • Which version of the EN client, and direct install or AppStore download ? 
  • How do you connect to the Internet ? Have alternative networks been tried already ?
  • Which steps did support already run down, without having an effect, it seems ?

After that we can see what the forum user may come up with.

• Like 1