Because of low vision, I like to keep my Normal text set to 24, which I do one note at a time. It would help a lot if I could highlight a block of text, use the option “Set Normal text to match,” and have Normal text thereafter be 24. But if I use “Set Normal text to match,” it actually sets text formatted at 24 back to 16! which is the opposite of what it says it does. TIA/panterazero

5 hours ago, panterazero said:

Because of low vision, I like to keep my Normal text set to 24, which I do one note at a time. It would help a lot if I could highlight a block of text, use the option “Set Normal text to match,” and have Normal text thereafter be 24. But if I use “Set Normal text to match,” it actually sets text formatted at 24 back to 16! which is the opposite of what it says it does. TIA/panterazero

Very strange. This is not my experience. When I highlight a block of text at 24 and use "update normal text to match" all the normal text in the note goes to 24 and all new normal text is 24. Does the same thing happen on the web version? I would raise a support ticket as this seems to be a bug which is particular to your set up.

FYI, you can use shift and + or shift and - to zoom in/out.  That might be a workaround for now.  We are in the process of updating our accessibility support.  The recent version should have a lot more Narrator alternative text.  We're now on to better keyboard and tabbing navigation.  Next will be color contrast and visibility fixes.  Stay tuned!  I passed your suggestion on to the Editor team.  Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you all! I've been an Evernote user for eight years, I use it from 6:00 in the morning to 11:00 at night every day, and together with Microsoft Office it is the armature of my data structure. Looking forward to continuing discussion!

• 3 weeks later...