(Archived) How to import

How can I import notes? The only way offered is for Google Notebook. I have a bookmarks file available in HTML, JSON or XML. Interestingly he XML file is not recognized as such when I try to import it.

I tried a lot of ways but none worked, because I want te tag structure to merge with my existing one in Evernote.

(The Delicious import Evernote had awhile ago worked superb, but for whatever reson has gone away.)

• 3 weeks later...
How can I import notes? The only way offered is for Google Notebook. I have a bookmarks file available in HTML, JSON or XML. Interestingly he XML file is not recognized as such when I try to import it.

I tried a lot of ways but none worked, because I want te tag structure to merge with my existing one in Evernote.

(The Delicious import Evernote had awhile ago worked superb, but for whatever reson has gone away.)

Yeah a lot of the capability to import and export between bookmarking sites seems to have disappeared, i suspect due to some churn-limiting gentlemen's agreement. But this is just stupid when a site like delicious is in crisis

Archived