Confused over new subscriptions

I used to have EN business, now I seem to be Teams for my work EN & Premium for my personal EN. But Premium seems to be anything but and I keep being told to upgrade to Personal. Is this right ? I thought a teams subscription gave me access to everything on my personal EN ?
In my vocabulary personal is less featured than premium - is EN different ?

David

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote Business has been renamed to Teams,  and Business users always have been provided with their own Premium account for personal use.  New 'Personal' and 'Professional' subscription levels still exist,  but as far as I know are not required for Teams users.  This is a mainly user-supported Forum however - if you have any queries about your account,  you should contact your Administrator,  or Evernote Support directly... 

18 minutes ago, gazumped said:

New 'Personal' and 'Professional' subscription levels still exist,  but as far as I know are not required for Teams users.  

That's what I thought, but a couple of things I just tried (such as adding a calendar widget to the home page) brings up this dialog

image.png.41fe63695f10106e1526371402a8d4fe.png 

and visiting web page indicates I need to pay GBP 5.99 a month to upgrade by premium account to a Personal account.

BTW I am the administrator, so I suppose I'll need to contact support directly.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

The Teams account AFAIK still comes with a Personal account for each user. Do you have the new or the old „Business“ Account ? From what you wrote I assume it is the new one. The Premium account should have updated to Personal all by itself.

If it didn’t, you should contact support.

BTW, when I read how you are writing, it sounds as if you use Teams all by yourself. Teams is designed to be used in a group of users. To make sense this group needs to have at least 3 users, working together in an organized, stable manner.

If working alone, managing loose groups of people (like project management, freelancing, consulting or similar) a Professional subscription would be the better choice.

22 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

BTW, when I read how you are writing, it sounds as if you use Teams all by yourself. Teams is designed to be used in a group of users. To make sense this group needs to have at least 3 users, working together in an organized, stable manner.

No, there are four of us in the Team, most of the notes are personal, but we do have about 200 which we share.  

• Level 5

Fine with me. Rules with Teams are that the Admin of the account should channel things with Teams support. If it is you, fine. If it is somebody else, talk to him. All individual accounts should have converted to Personal. If they didn’t, support should take a look.

Hint: In some places subscription plans are still titled after the old names, even if the account has been lifted to one of the new plans. Look it up in account settings, it should tell the correct subscription there.