While reading the note it just closes, and screen moves to home screen, often, by some swipe used for reading...

Please fix this, it happens often, both on my iPhone 12 pro max and iPad Pro 12.9 2021.. It makes the app anoying an therefor useless..

Also the home screen is completely useless and iritating, especially it you are dragged back to it every 2 minutes against your wishes while reading your note, loosing the place on the note you were reading, making it a not so fun experience. Stop adding useless features that also have bugs, the basic thing was great, you are loosing users this way. Tables also have bugs while swiping them left-right.

• Level 5

This was described for Android as well - in fact it never happens to me, not on the iPhone, not on the iPad. I really have to provoke it following „advise“ from the forum to make it happen.

If you can’t solve the problem, contact support.

The Home Screen is there to stay. Skipping it was asked before, I don’t think it will happen. It is only an issue on mobile - on desktop, the app will open with the same view that you had on closing it. If you do not close it from watching at Home, it will not open Home.