Internal links on Android use url instead of note title

When I see videos of people creating internal links, the link uses the note title as a label and the hyperlink text is hidden. When I create one on Android I just get the long url on my clipboard. I want the link to look something like "October project" or whatever the title of the note is, and not "evernote.blah.blah.256543". How can I make this happen?

Evernote transforms that internal link into "October project" when you paste it back into an Evernote note. If you view it on the clipboard or paste it into another piece of software, then you will just see the url. (It sounds like maybe you aren't pasting it back into an Evernote note...?)

On 2/25/2022 at 12:26 AM, melster123 said:

When I see videos of people creating internal links, the link uses the note title as a label and the hyperlink text is hidden. When I create one on Android I just get the long url on my clipboard. I want the link to look something like "October project" or whatever the title of the note is, and not "evernote.blah.blah.256543". How can I make this happen?

What are your steps to reproduce? I tried it on my end and it is working as expected. I chose any note on my account > Click the More actions button (three dot icon) on the upper right corner of the screen > Copy internal link > Paste it inside any note. Can you clarify if you're pasting the internal link inside the Evernote app? If yes and the issue persists, check if you're running the latest version of the app (Evernote for Android v10.27).