Change Browser Used when Opening Web Links in EN for iOS

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hello,
I'm using EN 10.26 on iOS, as well as EN on Android and Windows. I'd like to know if it's possible to change the EN behaviour in iOS when clicking on a web link, such that it opens a 'regular browser' first (e.g. DuckDuckGo) rather than the EN browser.  I know that once in the EN browser I can click on "export to DuckDuckGo"; I'm simply curious to know if the default behaviour can be changed.
Thanks, David

• 1 year later...

Thanks for confirming this behaviour. I'd like to ask a follow-up question...

When viewing a web site in the EN integrated browser, I sometimes want to snip (copy) a little text from the web page and drop it into an existing EN note. I seem to have to close down the EN browser to get to EN 'proper' to be able to select the note I'd like to use for hte pasting operation. This seems like a lot of rigmarole, as I then need to open the web link in the integrated browser again to return to where I left off.

I only have this behaviour on iOS, when using EN on my Android phone any web links open automatically in my default browser (DuckDuckGo).

I confess this is NOT causing me sleepless nights, I was just wondering if there was an easier way to copy data into notes when viewing a web page in the integrated browser, though opening web links in the iOS default browser would have been even better.

Thanks, David