Cant filter tasks by stack like on iOS

Hi,

I only seem to be able to filter by a single notebook when filtering tasks and not the entire stack like I can do with my iOS device. I tested it on the web and it seems to behave the same.

Is this a bug, am I using it incorrectly or is it being addresses in a future issues?

For context, I have notebooks for each major client project and need visibility of my full set of commitments so I can plan appropriately. At the moment, I'm forced to filter by each notebook one at a time.

Edited by Baadier
Highlight that I've tested it on web too.
11 minutes ago, Baadier said:

I only seem to be able to filter by a single notebook when filtering tasks and not the entire stack

You need to use the advanced search syntax

stack:"my stack"

The quotation marks are only required if you have a space in the stack name.

58 minutes ago, Baadier said:

Am I doing this wrong? 

OK good point. It works in the main search but I see now what you are trying to do. You can't do it in the tasks search. You can address it indirectly by something like:

stack:Personal contains:taskNotCompleted

This should give you a list of notes from your Personal stack which contain uncompleted tasks. I don't think you can do exactly what you want. The filtering of tasks directly is still pretty basic but then the the normal filter doesn't have a stack filter either.

image.png.bd7ee608158e04f17bbc9579b7180b3b.png

• Like 1