bugginess after migrating from old mac

Anyone else experiencing issues after migrating Evernote and data from an older mac to a new one (M1 Macbook Air running MacOS Monterey)? 

Of the multiple issues happening, the most annoying one is that within a given notebook the thumbnail images of my notes are now invisible. They're still there, i.e. I can click on them, but can't see the mini thumbnails, so it's impossible to know what notes there are unless I search them. And I can't always remember their title or a keyword to search by. Basically, the app is unusable like this. 

A secondary issue: when I click 'upgrade' or 'check for updates' nothing happens. 

Anyone have any tips on how to resolve this sort of thing? 

TIA

• Level 5

Just switch to another view.

shift-F5 = with thumbs, shift-F8 without

You find more viewing options top right above of the notes list - the symbol at the right of the funnel. EN will remember your setting as a general setting, for all notebooks. It will show as you left it when you open it again.

EN v10 is different from legacy - so take some time to walk through your workflows and learn how to best use the functions. You can always come back here if you have questions.