(Archived) feature request - email addresses

I looked in the forum but I don't think I can find anything like that.

It would be great if Evernote remembers people I emailed notes before from within the app. I have two or three people I email notes frequently, and copy-pasting the address from gmail is a pain. Why not have some contact import feature in evernote, or even easier, a way for it to remember email addresses? Something like that was present on the older version of the Evernote for Android, but I can't find it with the new one.

Sorry to jump subjects, but I am new.

this weekend I moved over my notes and task from Outlook to EN Premium. The time required was about 4 hours - a long cut and paste session. This resource should be enjoyable, profitable, and meaningful to a corporate and banking CEO for decades.

Am I right, there is no process available for moving all that material, other than cut and paste. OH, I did see somewhere that I could have email each note directly to each notebook. Will someone post, or email, Leestaf76 how to modify an email in order to place the text/note in a designated NotePad.

Thanks for comments, suggestions, and the like.

Cheers! Leestar76

• Level 5*
Sorry to jump subjects, but I am new.

this weekend I moved over my notes and task from Outlook to EN Premium. The time required was about 4 hours - a long cut and paste session. This resource should be enjoyable, profitable, and meaningful to a corporate and banking CEO for decades.

Am I right, there is no process available for moving all that material, other than cut and paste. OH, I did see somewhere that I could have email each note directly to each notebook. Will someone post, or email, Leestaf76 how to modify an email in order to place the text/note in a designated NotePad.

Thanks for comments, suggestions, and the like.

If you have comments pertaining to a particular thread, you should post them there. I suggest going back to the thread you referenced, and continuing the conversation there.

~Jeff

Archived