Android App: share image with EN bug - overlay window comes again after job is done

Known problem for years:

1. Opening an image on an Android smartphone, share it with EN. The following picture appears - see attachment.

Problem 1: the last character of the word on the left and right side is on a separate line "n" - which looks so confusing every time and makes the overlay window unnecessary larger (1 row)

2. So, once I upload the image and get the successful check symbol, i thought job is done.

Problem 2: However, the next time when I open EN directly via the app itself, i see the exact same overlay window as in the attachment again - like I didn't finish the process last time and EN is still waiting me to confirm.

This is on all of my Android devices for years now.

EN.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly users here.  The 2-year old v10 app has had around 30 updates in that time,  the older 8.13 version is not and will not be updated.  If you're using v10 you'll get Evernote's attention faster if you submit a support ticket or feedback via the app itself...

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  We're mainly users here.  The 2-year old v10 app has had around 30 updates in that time,  the older 8.13 version is not and will not be updated.  If you're using v10 you'll get Evernote's attention faster if you submit a support ticket or feedback via the app itself...

It might help if you could supply a rough translation for the image?

• Level 5

It is the usual sharing window of EN mobile - only in German. It looks similar for me - the text is longer in German than the English words Save and Cancel.

It is unusual that it shows even after the dialogue to share a note has been done.