Changing email for forum notifications only.

My Evernote notifications are coming to my main email account. My forum notifications are also coming to that account (email address). How do I change the email address for forum notifications only?

• Level 5*

I'd imagine if you click on the link to your profile in the top right of the page and look at Account Settings you'd ne able to change the address.  I don't know whether that would also alter your Evernote account though...

6 minutes ago, gazumped said:

I'd imagine if you click on the link to your profile in the top right of the page and look at Account Settings you'd ne able to change the address.  I don't know whether that would also alter your Evernote account though...

Yes, that will also change my main email address with Evernote...

• Like 1
Just now, PinkElephant said:

Nobody will stop you to open a separate forum account. Yes, you loose all history and credentials, but a small sacrifice seems to be necessary 😇

I was hoping not to have to resort to this measure. Surely, Evernote is capable of addressing a minor issue like this...

• Level 5*
Just now, Reuven said:

Surely, Evernote is capable of addressing a minor issue like this...

It's not even their software - this is a commercial Forum app.  And you're the first person to wish to do this in 12 years...

• Level 5

Oh, yes 👏 let us start another of these request threads about „minor issues“.

The discussions there are often fun, some reaching popcorn level from time to time 🍿

Seriously: Ask support.

We are just other users, with a slight tendency to black humor and inside talk (just need to look at our avatars 🙃 ).

4 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Oh, yes 👏 let us start another of these request threads about „minor issues“.

The discussions there are often fun, some reaching popcorn level from time to time 🍿

Seriously: Ask support.

We are just other users, with a slight tendency to black humor and inside talk (just need to look at our avatars 🙃 ).

This is not a request to change anything, just a question to forum members. I thought someone would know if it's possible.