I have low vision. If I make a short note, I simply use header case, and it really helped when you extended header length to 1000 characters. But, if I have to go down into the body which I do for about 2/3 of my notes, the font reverts to 16 points and the best size for me is 24. In Evernote Legacy, which I was using for a while, most font sizes were settable; it would be a tremendous help if the current Evernote app had settable font size as well. Alternatively, if I highlight a block of text set to 24 and "Update Normal Text to match" was debugged, that would be acceptable. thx/panterazero

• Level 5

You can use one of the header text styles. Alternatively redefine the font size of the standard text style. It will only stick to that note, and all notes grandfathered by it.

This leads the way to a workaround:

When you do this and put the note with the enlarged standard text style into shortcuts, you have it always available. Instead of using the new note button, duplicate this note to make a new one. 

This will create a note with the preset larger font.

Have you tried Shift + or Shift - to zoom in or out? We are currently working on Accessibility Features so any feedback is helpful.  We are fixing issues with Narrator, High Contrast, Color Filters, Keyboard Navigation, Tabbing, and Zooming/Text Size.