V10 changes Attachment- and Image- Placement and Handling

In Legacy it was possible to mark any text, attachment, picture, ... and copy&paste it to any other note with no problem. Attachments and pictures may be located in any surrounding paragraphs like lists, tables and so on...

In V10 many of these possibilies are lost - unusable to me 😤🥴😥🤔

Background: If You have notes with nicely formatted attachment/picture-combinations within lists, V10 trys to reformat it to a simplified format to make is manageable for it's poor editing functionality 

Example in Legacy:
image.png.b9cf135c80affa85c34e4f601e5e6f94.png

If You open it in V10, it comes like this:

image.png.72f9ded4de9996a7edbe252336f84d85.png

V10 does not allow attachments and pictures to be placed on one line 😞.
But this is not only a display fail: V10 really modifies the note and inserts Newline-Characters just before the pictures. If You re-open it in Legacy (after a sync), the nice format is destroyed.

Moreover: in V10 you cannot copy attachments from one note to another by simply Ctrl-C or Right-Click on the attachment. You have to mark the whole paragraph including the attachment (and mis-formatted picture) to Ctrl-C and paste it somewhere else. 😤

There are some other changes in editing functionality which might be tolerated. But changing text formats like shown before is a NO-GO!
I want to keep Legacy forever!

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, AlbertR said:

V10 does not allow attachments and pictures to be placed on one line 😞.

I agree - it's annoying. Personally I use tables alot now for this sort of thing. And I do really like tables in V10

37 minutes ago, AlbertR said:

Moreover: in V10 you cannot copy attachments from one note to another by simply Ctrl-C or Right-Click on the attachment.

This seems to be a constantly changing situation. You think it's fixed and then a new release comes out and it is no longer fixed. Currently, using 10.30.6 on Windows, the situation for me is:

• I can right click and copy a pdf shown as a "single page" but not as an attachment
  • I can select and use ctrl-C on a pdf shown as an attachment or on an excel file
  • I cannot drag and drop to another app (e.g. gmail)
  • I can drag and drop to the desktop

I wish EN realised that it's all very well to be a great filing cabinet where we can store everything but if we can't easily get it out again, it's not much use.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mike P said:

... Personally I use tables alot now for this sort of thing. And I do really like tables in V10

Tried it for some time - but tables are not as easy to handle like simple text with bullet lists (I'm a keyboard-fan 😉). And I've thousand of notes already formatted without tables and they will go mangled if touched in V10. 😞

... and "I wish EN realised ..." ... to not forget their good old users...

• 1 month later...

I do not know if this is also related but I am using Windows Web version and as of last night, I have not been able to attach any images/or use screenshots to paste/attach them into my notes. I do not know what is going on but here is the error I keep getting when I attempt to add a picture or paste a screenshot. 

I am studying and using these screenshots will help me when I go back to my notes so I can pass my test. Evernote has been good to me for the past almost 5 years, I would like to continue to use it in the future. 

image.png.0431e0b927a807af238238b0fdf57171.png