z1ts

Idea

Every time I open a note on the Android appbi get the following error message:-

Error loading page
Domain: undefined
Error Code: 3
Description: SSL error: The certificate authority is not trusted

I've cleared cache etc. no better

Attempting to open a couple more times will eventually open it.Screenshot_20210613-115746_Evernote.thumb.jpg.c43e92a8a130c5fa4aa4632fecf5eb48.jpg

hace 1 hora, Knivez dijo:

Dear Community,

I am using the Free Version of Evernote and on an Android Pixel6.

The program loads fine, I can see a list of all my notes. When I click on a note to enter, it comes up fine for 4-6 seconds but then the screen goes white. No loading circle or anything, just a white Screen. I can go back and re-enter the note and the same thing happens, I can see the note for a few seconds then it goes white.

Also note that I only have two devices synced. My phone and the Webapp. I can log on to the Web Version and see my notes fine. I even un-synced the web version but the Android App still goes White screen when entering  a note.

Anything else I should try? Please let me know. Thank you.

Tengo el mismo problema, escribí al correo del programador y me mandaron a consultar al foro, alguno sabe cómo se puede solucionar... Desinstale e instale nuevamente la app, pero sigue igual 

Same problem.   As of today, notes come up for a second, then go totally white screen on me.   Web version works, but the version on my Samsung S20 Ultra is the one with the problem.   I already closed, re-opened, the app.   ALso restarted my phone.   Same issue.   HELP!!!!

2 hours ago, Knivez said:

Dear Community,

I am using the Free Version of Evernote and on an Android Pixel6.

The program loads fine, I can see a list of all my notes. When I click on a note to enter, it comes up fine for 4-6 seconds but then the screen goes white. No loading circle or anything, just a white Screen. I can go back and re-enter the note and the same thing happens, I can see the note for a few seconds then it goes white.

Also note that I only have two devices synced. My phone and the Webapp. I can log on to the Web Version and see my notes fine. I even un-synced the web version but the Android App still goes White screen when entering  a note.

Anything else I should try? Please let me know. Thank you.

Same problem.   As of today, notes come up for a second, then go totally white screen on me.   Web version works, but the version on my Samsung S20 Ultra is the one with the problem.   I already closed, re-opened, the app.   Also restarted my phone.   Same issue.   HELP!!!!

I am having the same issue as the others in terms of the Error Code :4 and the notes not loading on my Android phone. I have not seen any resolution from the Evernote team in the thread here. Is there a solution that is available to rectify this issue?

I have been trying to write something in evernote, but I am having a issue with it. When I am trying to write a new note or trying to read the old notes, it is having an error and the page is not loading. I am attaching a file to this report, which shows the error.

Screenshot_2022-02-01-21-06-18-626_com.evernote.jpg

ik heb ook dit probleem sinds vanmiddag: error code 4

Error loading page

Domain:undedfined

description: SSL error: the date of the certicate is invalid.

Ik kan nu in geen enkele notitie.

Nu net toegang weer hersteld?????

Wat is hier aan de hand?

Having the same problem trying to open any note, new or old, in Android app Android app version 10.25 on a Pixel 2.

Error loading page
Domain: undefined
Error Code: 4
Description: SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid

Online version of Evernote through Firefox browser seems to be working fine.

Hi,

I have an issue where a white screen keeps coming up when opening a note, preventing me from seeing what I wrote. It seems to somehow disappear when I click on the note with flight mode turned on. Can anyone help please

Wow, what is happening? This issue started this morning with the note whiting out within seconds of opening it. And then after multiple attempts to restart the program and my phone notes just get an error loading message. And contacting support and getting to this community page is so onerous, I've been spending hours just trying to read messages and post a comment. Strangely, I saw many posts with this same issue from today, and now they are all gone! I hope this means moderators have taken note and someone is working on the bug fix. I can't believe there is no simple contact support in the menus. I had to go to help/learning and search for contact support each time to get to a page easily with the link. Kind of ridiculous. Forcing you to upgrade to get personalized support is fine, but at least make the community forums more easily discoverable. I may indeed change my notes platform after this.