z1ts

Idea

Every time I open a note on the Android appbi get the following error message:-

Error loading page
Domain: undefined
Error Code: 3
Description: SSL error: The certificate authority is not trusted

I've cleared cache etc. no better

Attempting to open a couple more times will eventually open it.Screenshot_20210613-115746_Evernote.thumb.jpg.c43e92a8a130c5fa4aa4632fecf5eb48.jpg

I too just encountered this error.  I just installed on a new device.  Since I thought it was something funny with my data transfer I wiped all the data and cache (Android device running Android 11) and logged back in.  But, even then it still happens. Would love to resolve this, and would be happy to help troubleshoot if needed.

I'm having the same issue today 22/12/2021. Have lost my Christmas menu completely.  Any fix available for the free version on Samsung Tab S6, Android 11?  I use this on my tablet nearly every day - it's terrific.  Or, was terrific.  

Can anyone help??

EvernoteError-TabS6.jpg

Discovered by accident that if I opened the same document on my husband's tablet it was all there.  I changed a couple of things, saved the changes and then found that the document opened ok on my tablet.  Still don't know what caused it in the first place though, but at least I have my Christmas menu back. 

• Like 2

Just got this error today saying

--------------------------------------------------

Page not found
The location you provided is not valid. (/shard/s471/client/snv)

-------------------------------------------------

My note has shareable on and is set to anyone with the link can view. I even used the copy link button just to be sure I wasn't copying it wrong but when I open the link it shows this error...

Starting today (Feb 1, 2022) I've been receiving the error below after I open a note and start scrolling it. I've updated all apps etc I can imagine on my phone.

Error loading page
Error Code: 4
Description: SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid.

Any help?

A few seconds after opening a note, I get the attached error.

I have tried re-starting my device and re-installing the app.

I am also unable to use the share function from other applications.

I suspect it's connected to the recent update to android 12.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20220201-152614_Evernote.jpg

In my laptop no problem, on my Android 12 phone (Samsung S21 Ultra) every time I open a message since today  I get error code 4 message, error loading page, SSL error, the date of the certificate is invalid. I have used Evernote for several years now, first time with this issue.

I have restarted phone and reinstalled app but that does not help.

Dear Community,

I am using the Free Version of Evernote and on an Android Pixel6.

The program loads fine, I can see a list of all my notes. When I click on a note to enter, it comes up fine for 4-6 seconds but then the screen goes white. No loading circle or anything, just a white Screen. I can go back and re-enter the note and the same thing happens, I can see the note for a few seconds then it goes white.

Also note that I only have two devices synced. My phone and the Webapp. I can log on to the Web Version and see my notes fine. I even un-synced the web version but the Android App still goes White screen when entering  a note.

Anything else I should try? Please let me know. Thank you.

• Like 6

Hi Team:

I'm facing the issue on my Sony 1iii.....

I've re-install the app but still got white screen, I'm using Advanced version since 2015, and 2021/12/26 have been extended.

I don't understand  why 1/31 were still working and suddenly, BOOM! it can't work!

Please help us to check it, I have many many many many notes in Evernote, I can't lose them.

Thank you all

22 minutes ago, quantumkitten said:

I can't view any of my notes in the Evernote Android app (v. 10.25) since upgrading my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) to Android 12. A note will load for a few seconds, and then it's replaced with the following error message:

"Error loading page

Description: SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid"

Any advice as to how to fix this? I've restarted the device, cleared the app cache, uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote, made sure the date and time on the device are set properly, tried using my WiFi network and using my mobile data connection. No luck. I can still access my notes via the Evernote app on my Windows 10 machine connected to the same WiFi network, so it does seem to be an issue with the Android device specifically. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I'm having this exact same issue. Really need guidance on how to resolve it. Thank you!

I have the same problem with my Samsung S10e. I upgraded to Android version 12 a day or two ago. I only noticed the issue with Evernote today. It makes Evernote unusable on my phone, so I hope it's either a temporary issue or a fix is provided quickly. 

Same issue: after presenting I updated the Evernote Android app, persisted. uninstalled/reinstalled Evernote and issue persists.

Error loading page, Error code 4, error code description: SSL error, the date of the certificate is invalid.

It's unacceptable for any technology company to neglect their SSL certificate management. You need to plan for succession if key personnel are not retained. 

This is a management issue.

• Like 1

Exactly same thing with my new phone Samsung S21 on Android V12. Was working fine for 3 weeks but now failing with same messages as you've mentioned. See attached.

Hope for a fast fix as rely on the info within this app on a daily basis..

Screenshot_20220201-132130_Evernote.thumb.jpg.95ecb9c38650934b50eedb7c1cbed694.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-132130_Evernote.jpg

42 minutes ago, quantumkitten said:

I can't view any of my notes in the Evernote Android app (v. 10.25) since upgrading my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) to Android 12. A note will load for a few seconds, and then it's replaced with the following error message:

"Error loading page

Description: SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid"

Any advice as to how to fix this? I've restarted the device, cleared the app cache, uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote, made sure the date and time on the device are set properly, tried using my WiFi network and using my mobile data connection. No luck. I can still access my notes via the Evernote app on my Windows 10 machine connected to the same WiFi network, so it does seem to be an issue with the Android device specifically. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ditto, reinstallation did not work. All notes appear fine on laptop. 

I see this problem continuously. After restarting my device, I see note text in the preview and for a few seconds when I click on the note and then the entire note turns white.

I have attached the last few entries from the error log.

I am running the Evernote app on Android Pixel phone. It looks like it is Evernote 10.25 (1120191). Google Play store doesn't show a later update available. Is there a delay in getting the updates onto Google Play?

evernote_error_log.txt

6 minutes ago, KateAA said:

V. 10.25

Note opens for a second then error message appears: Error loading page. Domain: Undefined. Error Code: 4

Description: SSL error. The date of the certificate is invalid.

Help!!

I'm getting the same error message. Just started this morning.

It's unacceptable for any technology company to neglect their SSL certificate management. You need to plan for succession if key personnel are not retained. 

This is a management issue.

I cannot access any of my notes the editor is crashing.

apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:21:0804] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/metadata/-","target":4863} apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:21:0935] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/public/metadata?locale=en-US","target":4863} apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:23:0085] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/metadata/-","target":4863} apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:23:0210] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/public/metadata?locale=en-US","target":4863} apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:24:0380] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/metadata/-","target":4863} apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:24:0455] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/public/metadata?locale=en-US","target":4863} apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:25:0766] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/metadata/-","target":4863} apply (native)
[Tue Feb 01 2022 05:59:26:0515] ERROR: neutron:  Unable to load editor {"code":4,"canGoForward":false,"loading":false,"title":"Evernote","canGoBack":false,"description":"SSL error: The date of the certificate is invalid","url":"https://templates.svc.www.evernote.com/template/v3/public/metadata?locale=en-US","target":4863} apply (native)

Screenshot_20220201-061932.png

Very similar error but "Error Code: 4"
Android 11

Renders Evernote almost useless for me as I use it to store and access a lot of material when I am travelling.

Same response seen on every Note I open.

Does anyone have a solution?

UPDATE: Problem seems to have been resolved. Was this an Evernote issue as reported elsewhere

Edited by Ant S
New Info'

This is happening to me as well.   I did a search for an older note.   It comes up for a brief second and then goes completely white as demonstrated above.  Tested on a few other notes,  from that time period, and they did the same.   These notes were web clippings from 10 years ago.  I am a Beta Tester and using Android 10.25.  

I tried clearing the cache.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and the results are the same.   I simply can not view this note on my device.   I can however access this note on the web app without issue, so it's something that pertains to just the android verision.  

Please help. 

• Like 2

Receiving following message when I try to access Evernote...

Error Loading page

Description: SSL error: the date of the certificate is invalid.

Is there a fix for this...appears that I have lost everything.