Android Evernote app Undo option disabled

Hi,

I lost important information on my notes in the Evernote app today, an hour ago. I use a free account and I've been Evernotes user since 2014. Today, I opened a note in Edit mode and then some text got update unexpectedly. Usually, with every edit there is an Undo option on the top-left of the screen on my Android app. But now I saw that both Undo and Redo options were disabled irrespective of the changes. 

The only option I was left with was to close and relaunch the Evernote app, but the previously unexpected changes have been saved. But the undo and redo are working fine with future edits.

Since I'm on free account, there is no option for me to restore my notes to previous version, and the important information is lost forever.

This UI integration or whatever has ruined my experience with Evernote. 

Please help with any other option to recover my notes for ones.

Thank you,

Ravi

• Level 5*
On 1/27/2022 at 4:59 PM, Ravindra B said:

This UI integration or whatever has ruined my experience with Evernote.

All due respect,  if you've been using free software for 8 years,  and this is the first issue,  I'd say you're doing pretty well.  The only way I know of to possibly recover some part of this missing data is Note History,  which as you correctly say,  requires a subscription.  If you can manage to pay monthly,  you'd also have access to email support for a short period while you try to correct this...

• Level 5

Using EN since 2014 ….. important content ….. 

I totally agree with @gazumped : You can feel yourself lucky you are with a service that is running note history on all accounts.

The question of getting access to it is entirely up to your choice: If the content is valuable enough to invest a large „to go with flavor“, then you know what to do. If it is not, it was not really valuable, I assume.