Cancel subscription to renew at special offer price possible?

• Evernote Expert

No, I don't think so. In any case you will only receive one year at the discount price after which you will be on the new full price having lost any  discount you currently have.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Akshay Dadhwal said:

This question has been in my mind from so many days. Is it possible as my subscription is going to end in Feb & I want to make use of the new year offer that is ending on 31st Jan?

Only if you start a new account

On 1/24/2022 at 2:02 PM, agsteele said:

No, I don't think so. In any case you will only receive one year at the discount price after which you will be on the new full price having lost any  discount you currently have.

I talked to the customer care, they told that the offer is only for new users or the other way is that I cancel & manually renew the plan before the offer expires. But my billing date is 8 Feb & the offer's last date is 31st Jan 😶.

This is sad, there must be a way for the existing users to take benefit of the ongoing offers. 😑

• Evernote Expert

You probably won't benefit from this offer. You are currently locked in to the price you've been paying. If you upgrade on the new deal you will switch to new higher annual price after the first year. Stuck with the price you are on unless you need some new features that you don't currently have.

2 minutes ago, agsteele said:

You probably won't benefit from this offer. You are currently locked in to the price you've been paying. If you upgrade on the new deal you will switch to new higher annual price after the first year. Stuck with the price you are on unless you need some new features that you don't currently have.

Yes got it..😐