Would like to see a preference feature for how pdfs are displayed

idoc

Idea

In previous versions you could select how pdfs displayed in your notes ie: as an attachment or open by default.  The problem is that when you have many pdfs in one note you can't see the others because the first one is taking up the entire page.  I routinely have notes with 10-15 pdfs and one of the features I enjoy with Legacy is that I can set the preference that all I see are the little attachment icons.  It appears that v10 has the opposite view as the default.  Another issue that I have found is that after manually converting each pdf to the "View as Attachment" option it sometimes reverts back to the default open position again.  I was not able to reproduce this bug today even after making changes and opening and closing EN v10 several times.  But I'm pretty sure from previous experience that I changed the views on certain pdfs only to see that they had reverted back again at a later date.  Once again, this issue has a severe impact on people (ie:me) who work every day with dozens of pdfs and want to use EN as a place to store and organize them.

• Like 2

1 reply to this idea