TASK LIST EXPORT AND PRINTING (v10.29)

arondel_1974

Idea

Hello,

i am starting to use tasks but i am facing to blocking issues:

1. How can we Export the tasks to csv or excel to send to a team or customer
  2. When you export as PDF a notes with tasks, just the text of the tasks appears (deadline, flag, owner... are not appering in pdf) ; so if you create your minute note in evernote and when to send it as pdf or print it  you lose most of your info (i know you can share a note but it is not what i need here)

does anyone has an idea to solve it?

• Like 4

7 replies to this idea

I, too, believe Evernote needs this function. The task list feature is largely useless in its current format because it can't be printed, exported or even resized. Working professionals have hundreds of active tasks, and they can't be viewed without scrolling and scrolling in the cumbersome Evernote task view.

• Like 3

Agreed, it would be valuable to export tasks lists. Not everyone on a team has access to Evernote. Being able to export to .csv (for example) for all to share would be highly beneficial.  

@agsteele how do we give feedback/file a support ticket?

I also agree. Due to the work environment I'm in it is better if I use Microsoft TODO and I would like to import my current Evernote Tasks. For this I would need a CSV with all my Evernote tasks.

On 1/20/2022 at 4:58 PM, arondel_1974 said:

Hello,

i am starting to use tasks but i am facing to blocking issues:

1. How can we Export the tasks to csv or excel to send to a team or customer
  2. When you export as PDF a notes with tasks, just the text of the tasks appears (deadline, flag, owner... are not appering in pdf) ; so if you create your minute note in evernote and when to send it as pdf or print it  you lose most of your info (i know you can share a note but it is not what i need here)

does anyone has an idea to solve it?

Seems that the extra task info - flag, due date, etc… - vanish when exporting the note as pdf, but remains when printing it. So, if you have a "pdf printer" installed in your computer (eg Microsoft PDF Printer comes with Windows as standard, I think?) you can print notes as pdf with all task info.