TASK SYNCING

I am trying to sync tasks that I create in Evernote to either a google calendar, or ideally Mac Reminders.   I'm already syncing with my Google Calendar... even when I assign a task to myself on that Google account it still doesn't show up on Google.    Anyone have any luck with this?

Calendar Event Syncing isn't the solution I'm afraid.   It doesn't look like there's a way to simply have tasks sync to another application.   

I'm not sure where to suggest this feature - or if I want to wait LOL!

22 hours ago, MikeD13 said:

I am trying to sync tasks that I create in Evernote to either a google calendar, or ideally Mac Reminders.   I'm already syncing with my Google Calendar... even when I assign a task to myself on that Google account it still doesn't show up on Google.    Anyone have any luck with this?

Not something that can be done at this time. Syncing with reminders on iOS/Mac would be awesome for quick entry and something that has been asked for since Beta. Not sure if it is on their road map or not. Take a look at the following post here, there are a couple of videos linked that go into more depth on tasks and some of the plan for the future: 

• Like 1