Copy Evernote table data into Airtable/spreadsheet

Go to solution Solved by Mike P,

I want to copy data from a table in Evernote into Airtable, but when I paste the data which spans several columns horizontally gets clumped into a single column vertically. How does one copy across multiple rows and columns while retaining the same cell organization?

It makes me hesitant to use Evernote tables if the data is not easily transferrable to spreadsheet apps such as Airtable, Google Sheets or Excel. In the past, I've attached an Excel file into an Evernote note, but that was slightly clunky. 

Thank you.

• Solution
10 minutes ago, logam11 said:

I want to copy data from a table in Evernote into Airtable, but when I paste the data which spans several columns horizontally gets clumped into a single column vertically. How does one copy across multiple rows and columns while retaining the same cell organization?

I've no experience with using Airtable but EN tables still paste correctly into Google Sheets and Excel. I suppose you could copy it to Airtable via one of those.

• Like 2

Mike P, you're absolutely correct. I feel like a dolt for not testing in other spreadsheets before posting. I'm so used to Airtable these days that I don't even want to touch spreadsheet apps. A little more work, but at least I can get the data out which is most important. Thank you for a solution to my problem!!

• Thanks 1