sync issues too frequent ..

Recently took the plunge from legacy EN to Win Desktop Client v10.28.3.
Encountering sync issues on a daily basis, working only from the Desktop Client
I got a 235 mbps direct connection, don't have any connectivity problems

I haven't tried to isolate conditions, but

Yesterday, I was working only in Desktop Client, I had only one note open for about an hour, which wound up with a sync conflict.

Today, I'm working for about 10 minutes in a note, just Desktop Client, this sync conflict more involved

Both notes are interlinked with various things to the Home Widgets, and so I will go between the Home widgets link to the note and the regular Notebook list (left Panel). It seems that the more links I have to and from the Home widgets (Tasks, Calendar links, etc.) .. into even Pinned Notes and Filtered Notes.. the easier it is for the EN sync algorithms to lag and not update and cause conflicts. So, my current working theory is that EN server can't keep up with so many link references to/from notes using Home Widgets and the regular GUI..

I was having fun, actually liking the Home Widgets concepts, until I keep getting these sync issues. So, I'm gonna operate for a while entirely outside the Home Screen, using EN 10 only from the regular Panels, like the legacy EN.. and see what happens. Disconnected all Tasks, disconnected Calendar, Disconnected all use of the Pinned and Filtered Widgets .. It seems the more a note interacts with the widgets and linked functions, the more conflicts happen ..

Also, the Android (12) Sort on stacked notebooks doesn't work

Oh, well.. so much for the EN engineers figuring out the perfect auto-sync

• Like 1
  • RgaDawg changed the title to sync issues too frequent ..