Evernote not displaying any new synced notes or audio from my Livescribe pen

I've been using Livescribe and Evernote Web for years.  This week, I synced my pen with Evernote only to later discover that all recent notes and audio have "Processing Strokes from your Smartpen..." or "Processing Audio from your Smartpen..." instead of the actual content on the Evernote website.  What has changed and how can I get things to return to normal/proper operation?

• 1 year later...

Hello jodyono!

Me too! I haven't used the Livescribe - Evernote connection for a couple of years -- I've mostly switched to a reMarkable e-paper tablet. I just restarted the Smartpen today, but I'm seeing the same thing that you report: "Processing Strokes from your Smartpen..."

Has there been any explanation and resolution of this issue?

Thanks in advance ...

-- Mel

• Level 5

You probably won’t reach the user you want to reach by just posting here. You can go watching at his profile, and you will find a partly answer to your question there.

With questions like yours about a rather exotic device, I think your best option is to contact support. I doubt they can help you, because the syncing was done from the Lightscribe side, not by EN. 

The forum is user2user.