Unwanted lines added before or after images inside of tables

Go to solution Solved by fchandler,

I used to be able to add images inside of tables and fill the complete cell as shown in the provided image. However, after the latest update, Evernote automatically adds an empty line before or after the added image. This line cannot be deleted.

Before the update, this used to happen sometimes but I was always able to delete this added line by hitting backspace or delete on the keyboard, and the cell will close around the image. But now I can't get rid of this line.

I'm on Windows 11 / Evernote ver. 10.27.5-win-winstore-public (191) / Editor: v137.1.17455

369809326_Screenshot2021-12-27160819.thumb.jpg.15a7e380a0be9240b49b1b4c5c5613ef.jpg

• Level 5

It is up to my observation not from the latest update, this is since v10 was released.

On my Mac when the picture is selected, and the del key pressed, the picture stays, and the extra line is removed. Maybe give it a try.

If you want it changed, issue a support ticket.

Hello PinkElephant. Thank you for your reply and suggestion. I tried selecting the picture and then press either delete or backspace, but unfortunately that deleted the picture on Windows.

I'll request a support ticket. I think adding the line is okay, but it would be better if we have the option of deleting it if not needed.

• 2 weeks later...