Not able to relogin Evernote on Android app

I signed out off from my Evernote account to login a different account on my android phone. But I'm unable to login any of the account. A screen pops up and keeps loading. The login screen doesn't even allow me to enter credentials. 

IMG_20211226_230935_101.webp

I am having the same issue.  No problems opening evernote on my device that has the newest version of the app, but on a device with an old version of the app, the app will not allow me to sign in.  I will try downloading the newest version of the app to see if that works, but the newest version has been very buggy since it was released in the spring. 

• Evernote Expert

With login issues like this it can be wise to be patient and wait for a day or two. Installing new software may not fix anything if there is a network based issue with login. At the same time, it has been reported that the old v ersion of Evernote for Android has stopped working on some versions of the OS.

Certainly close the app and restart your device first.

I'm having the same issue! I've unistalled and reinstalled the app and it did not worked... Chanced the password in the site but with no results as the password field is not displayed as I can't move forward from the email first page.Screenshot_20220104-203931.thumb.jpg.1cbb4da79097cf0ff5cee0b8bfdb2e0f.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello i am also face ng this issue from last week.

I have reinstalled app 4-5 times....changed the network provider also.

But unable to login into any of account, though my account can be logged in my laptop

Please guide me how can i login into my android app.