Getting business card info into Contacts

• Level 5*
On 12/22/2021 at 6:02 PM, williamkettyle said:

I used to be able to take a picture of a business card and get the information into Contacts with just a few clicks -- I can no longer do this.  Is there something I am missing?

Thanks, bill

Hi.  If you image the card with a device camera and the picture is not recognised as a visiting card,  try clicking the thumbnail before saving the pic.  In the 'old' mobile apps you would have several options including 'business card'.  Don't know if that is still available in v10.

• Level 5

When using the camera it will try to detect if it is a business card. If it doesn’t you can switch it after taking the picture. Just tap on it and select business card as picture type.

From a business card a few informations will be picked and synchronized with fields in the special note type used for business cards.

Since v10 it holds that information only in EN - there is no more interface with other apps, like the phone Contacts“.

If it will return one day remains open. You can ask EN through support about it - but usually they avoid a clear commitment on missing features.