Is there any way to bulk add tags in Evernote?

14 minutes ago, Akshay Dadhwal said:

I have a list of topics which I need to add as tags, so it would be easier if there is a way to add them all at once.

You can paste a comma delimited list of tags into the add tags area at the bottom of a note. This will add all the tags to that note but also add them to the list of tags. Unfortunately it is not possible to include a hierarchy.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

In Legacy Evernote Windows it's possible to multi-select notes and add tags (comma delimited or otherwise) to all of them in one step.  As @Mike P you can add new tags - as in create them by adding - but they'll all be 'parent' level tags.  If you create a tag hierarchy first,  you could then add child tags in the same way...

6 minutes ago, Mike P said:

You can paste a comma delimited list of tags into the add tags area at the bottom of a note. This will add all the tags to that note but also add them to the list of tags. Unfortunately it is not possible to include a hierarchy.

Well, that's useful👍🏼. Moreover as I need to also categorise various tags together under a main tag, either I will do it manually after all the tags are added or I think I can just name it the way that I don't need to categorise them separately (e.g. for tags Ecology, Habitata, Ecosystem, I can write __/Environment to show they are under the subject Environment).

• Like 1