Login glitch on iPhone makes Evernote Unusable

I have an iPhone and every time I login it says I need to unsync devices.  It lists the iPhone four times (Last used hour ago, last used 6 days ago, last used 1 week ago, last used 2 weeks ago, and Evernote web, AND an android I don't recognize)

This would be a nuisance, but since I can only do this twice a month, I soon can't even drop these fake devices.  I assume there is some glitch in the ID evernote is using to recognize my iPhone.  

Is there any support at all if you're not a paying customer?  This seems like one someone at Evernote would have to tweak something in my account or figure out how to resolve it?  

I understand they need to make money but I have a lot of important notes in Evernote and it was always pitched as a free long term solution, so the way they keep changing it to make it harder and harder to use without paying is frustrating, now infuriating with this glitch, so if anyone at all can help me it would be greatly appreciated. 

• Level 5*

Purely a personal opinion,  but keeping 'important notes' in a free app does not seem a particularly wise choice.  You can de-authorise a device for a limited number of times each month - more information here:  Understanding the device limit

Support is available via the feedback link in most versions,  and (for free users) on Twitter @EvernoteHelps.  The easiest way to ensure continuing access however would appear to be to subscribe.

• Level 5

First check this:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004395487

Next step will cost you the equivalent of a large cup of „to go“ to subscribe for a month to Personal, which has these effects:

• Unlock of device limit 
  • Access to support 
  • Getting at your notes before the 30 days limit expires 

Frankly: If it is not worth this small fee, the notes can’t be that important…