Login everytime which takes a few minutes to load

Hi,

All was working well until I imported an enex file into my Evernote.

In needed a note so I imported the entire .enex file of approx 3500 notes.

Once I obtained the note I wanted, It tookover10 times and much trouble shooting to delete the Imported .enex folder.

Now Evernote on the desktop asks me to sign in every-time and it takes sometimes a few minutes for Evernote to load.

This never happened before I imported the folder.

How can I have Evernote loaded and signe me int instantly the way it used to?

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're posting in an Evernote Teams forum (formerly known as Evernote Business) - and from the sound of it you're using a Windows Legacy app.  I have no clue why you'd need to import a complete ENEX file to recover one note,  or why it would be an issue to delete any extra notes,  since the import should have placed all the newly created records into one or more separate notebooks. 

If you deleted close on 3.5K notes however,  they may still be in your Trash notebook - so you may want to clear that out.  Fewer notes may improve your load times. 

If you still have to log in each time you start the app,  I can only suggest that you make sure you're synced up to date and then File > Exit the app,  uninstall,  restart your system,  and re-install - allowing Evernote to rebuild your account from the server.  I've no idea what setting you may have altered to change the behaviour.

Hi,

Thank you for your support.

I uninstalled Evernote,  restarted my system,  and re-installed Evernote and the system still asks for a login password and take a few minutes to load :(.

At least it loads.

Best,

-BrianP

• Level 5

Are you on a EN Teams account (formerly known as EN business) ?

Because this is were you posted. But to be honest, I doubt you are on Teams.

You imported 3.500 notes via a single ENEX file, picked a single note from it and deleted the rest. From hearing it I have a vision of your EN client just trying to catch and sort 3.500 balls thrown at it in a single moment.

While he was busy doing so, you picked what you wanted - and removed the rest while it was still in processing.

I would not be surprised if you ruined your own database by trying how to abuse it.

Since we do not know more (OS, EN client, EN plan) this is where it stops. If you don’t provide the information @gazumped and myself are asking for, we can’t really think about how to proceed from „here“ - because we have no clue where this may be.