Desktop is not syncing properly.

Desktop is not syncing properly. I think I have to literally shut down my computer, then restart in order for syncing to occur. Syncing still seems to be working for android phone version and web. But web version does not allow to open note in new window. I can't find a sync button on desktop.

• Like 1

I can view my images on Evernote Android version (on Samsung S6 phone), but they don't show on either Evernote Desktop or Evernote Browser version. On the latter I can see the thumbnails of one image with each note, but not any image in the notes themselves.

What can I see please?

I've tried your advice to close and relaunch Evernote on my computer several times, to no avail.

Thanks.

I had a similar problem to this one after updating to 10.25. I solved it removing the local data of Evernote.

1. Exit Evernote Application. It is "Exit", not "Close". (Menu -> File -> Exit Evernote)
  2. Open "Run" window. (Win key + R key)
  3. Type %appdata% and click "Ok" button.
  4. Remove "Evernote" folder.
  5. Restart your Evernote Applicatioin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 5:37 PM, PinkElephant said:

You may try this:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote

Tried many times.

Tired to reinstall the app many times.

Nothing works. 

On 11/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, molajusi said:

I had a similar problem to this one after updating to 10.25. I solved it removing the local data of Evernote.

1. Exit Evernote Application. It is "Exit", not "Close". (Menu -> File -> Exit Evernote)

Tried.

Doesn't work.

I've been pulling my hair out for another few weeks trying to get the images to show.

Does anybody have any idea on how I may access my images on my Windows 10 app? I can see the thumbnail of the images on the right, next to the name of each note, but, when I go to the note itself nothing appears, only the text. 

I've tried everything e.g. deleted Evernote data and re-installed the app many times.

• Level 5

I read your post(s), but I find it hard to believe you did exactly what was described above.

When uninstalling did you use an uninstaller app like Revo Uninstaller ? Did you really eliminate all parts of the install, including settings and data folders ? Did you restart the computer after uninstalling?

Using the direct download from the EN website to rebuild the installation ? After the first login, let it run until completely synced ?

Just a few things to mention… 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 11:31 AM, molajusi said:

This worked for me! Thank you

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 11/27/2021 at 8:31 PM, molajusi said:

Thank you 
this is still working