What happened to simplified article in web clipper?

My chrome Evernote web clipper only lists "full", "bookmark" and "screenshot" as options.  What happened to the "simplified article" option? I've searched for a while and i can't find

anywhere that it was removed.  Is there a version that I can get that still has it?

• Level 5*
Just now, Phrugal said:

My chrome Evernote web clipper only lists "full", "bookmark" and "screenshot" as options.  What happened to the "simplified article" option? I've searched for a while and i can't find

anywhere that it was removed.  Is there a version that I can get that still has it?

Hi.  What version of web clipper are you using?  (Check Settings in the clipper window...)  I'm on 7.16 and still see the 'simplified' option on desktop.

40 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  What version of web clipper are you using?  (Check Settings in the clipper window...)  I'm on 7.16 and still see the 'simplified' option on desktop.

Never mind.  im an idiot Once I clicked the elephant icon the option appeared.  sorry to bother

• Like 1
  • Level 5

No problem - just be aware there are some (few) websites that resist even the excellent EN web clipper.

In such a case clip normally. Then go to EN, open the note and click on the WebClip. A magic wand appears right above it.

When you click it, the WebClip gets simplified - which in the end is pretty close to clipping directly with simplified mode.

Hint: The conversion is one way and can’t be taken back. If you want to keep the full clip as well, duplicate the note and simplify only one of both.

2 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

No problem - just be aware there are some (few) websites that resist even the excellent EN web clipper.

In such a case clip normally. Then go to EN, open the note and click on the WebClip. A magic wand appears right above it.

When you click it, the WebClip gets simplified - which in the end is pretty close to clipping directly with simplified mode.

Hint: The conversion is one way and can’t be taken back. If you want to keep the full clip as well, duplicate the note and simplify only one of both.

Thank you so much for your amazing help!

• Thanks 1