Evernote Teams and Salesforce Integration Error

We have Evernote professional with the Web API add-on enabled in our tenant.

We installed Evernote Teams for Salesforce 1.58 managed packaged in Salesforce and configured it based on the suggested knowledge base article, here.

Long story short, after ensuring our Salesforce permission set had API Enabled (we have other integrations working fine), we receive the error below when attempting to view the cards on the account.

We have encountered a problem
Could not retrieve your user urls. XHR error event
Try Again
If problems persist, try reauthorizing your connection to Evernote. Reauthorize

We have reauthorized a few times but it didn’t help but reload the widget in which case it goes right back to this message.We have also regenerated the access key in Evernote but that didn’t work either.

Hopeful someone out here has seen and resolved this issue.

Evernote error screenshot.png

• Level 5

It is not clear who is posting here. Just as a rule: Users of a Teams account should talk to their assigned admin, the admin should talk to support. First because maybe a user is not entitled to do something by the admin - which support can't sort out. Second because only the admin can know whether a problem is a small one for the organization, or critical because a large number of users are stopped cold.

Short version:

If you are a user, talk to your admin. If you are an admin, talk to support.

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I am an admin for my company's Evernote and Salesforce accounts.

We experienced the same message above, after a required upgrade to Salesforces "Enforce Enhanced Domain"

image.thumb.png.118d0bfa2e7b367526bf0bcdc89775d1.png

When I click the green link titled "Reauthorize" (see above) in the Evernote area within Salesforce, I get the following message:

"Your company's Business Access Code is no longer valid. Please contact your Evernote Business administrator to complete Evernote Business & Salesforce setup. Return to Salesforce" (see below)

222222.png

• Level 5

Yes, nice to have you here, but honestly Teams issues are not widely discussed on the forum, and I don‘t see the type of expertise you are probably seeking.

So I think you should contact EN Teams support to help you ahead with this very specific problem.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Yup - I didn't know there was a 'Business Access Code' - something broke in between Evernote and Salesforce.  One or both support teams should be your first call - as I said up above somewhere; depending on time zones you may be able to chat online with someone. 

• Evernote Expert
On 11/23/2021 at 1:25 AM, Gerald S said:

We have Evernote professional with the Web API add-on enabled in our tenant.

We installed Evernote Teams for Salesforce 1.58 managed packaged in Salesforce and configured it based on the suggested knowledge base article, here.

Am I missing something here? You say you have Evernote Professional. If that is correct then that may account for why Salesforce doesn't connect. This requires, I think, a Teams account.

If you do use Teams and just mistyped "Professional" then you have great advice above.

Otherwise, if you are using Professional, then I don't this is going to work for you.