PLEASE give iOS Reminders a Calendar Date Picker

aukirk
Go to solution Solved by aukirk,

Idea

I have largely given up hope that Evernote will come out with an iPadOS version of v10 that is separate from the iOS/iPhone... however, with this latest update at least it is useable since the sync seems MUCH better.

The main thing I want to be able to use Evernote on my iPad for is the Daily/Weekly review, and rescheduling reminders remains unnecessarily difficult since there is no calendar date picker!  It is really frustrating to try to use the scroll wheel to select a future date when you want to set it for a specific day of the week.  There is plenty of room for a calendar and this doesn't seem like it would be a heavy development lift.

This has been raised as an issue before, but hopefully this gets some momentum

• Like 5

3 replies to this idea

23 minutes ago, aukirk said:

It is really frustrating to try to use the scroll wheel to select a future date when you want to set it for a specific day of the week

Yes, I agree! This has been a problem with tasks forever. The design is currently inconsistent as when you choose a date for a reminder on a tasks in iOS it shows the day of the week, but not on tasks due date selection. 

CC750F68-D9A1-4ACD-937F-7BBA96B6293C.jpeg

351D2B43-4A74-4BC5-84BD-3D89E57D343B.jpeg