Autonote from camera

EnderCrow

Idea

It would be awesome if there was a feature for Evernote Teams that allowed me to set up an iPad for my technicians that they could use and when they take a photo or video it automatically creates a note to to a published notebook that I set as the default for the device and all they have to do is enter the project number they are working on as the title. 

or

an option to set it up so the technician enters the project number and it creates a notebook into a Default "Space" on teams and all photos and videos go into that notebook until they create a new notebook.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Hmmmm - just as an idea:

There is the Scannable app by EN, which is available on iOS devices for free (AppStore).

Install it at the devices. In the apps settings, you can define a standard notebook to which scanned content is send. You can now create either a shared notebook for a group of technicians (Tech Team East Side), or an individual notebook per technician. Whatever is grabbed by Scannable will automatically go into this notebook.

I think if there is a group of people using a number of devices, you will have to install a "device management solution" to centralize devices setup and control anyhow.

No solution for video, Scannable is for scanning documents and maybe taking simple fotos.

You need to give it access to the Teams account - but you can restrict the access to a few notebooks, using the "Spaces" you can set up in Teams to conceal other parts of the setup.