How to Cancel annual plan and get refunded on remaining period

• Level 5

If the subscription is not brand new, AFAIK it can’t be canceled half way down the road. You can stop renewal, and it will expire with the current period. But of course you can talk to support:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Choose billing as ticket type.

A general hint: Many subscriptions can’t be canceled, even when only used for a few days. I use the Apple AppStore to subscribe. It is possible to cancel any subscription there within 14 days from the purchase, with a full refund.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

A general hint: Many subscriptions can’t be canceled, even when only used for a few days. I use the Apple AppStore to subscribe. It is possible to cancel any subscription there within 14 days from the purchase, with a full refund.

NICE !!! thanks!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm looking for the same thing, refund for the remaining annual subscription.

And this is what I found:

For any annual Individual Paid Service subscription fee, Evernote will process a refund if the request is received within sixty days of the date of the payment.
https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010561808-Evernote-Refund-Policy

And unluckily mine has passed sixty days, Wish you luck!

Is this your last month or did it renew automatically for a new year? If you made the mistake of not cancelling before it automatically renewed, you can contact customer service. Vat I did that when I forgot to cancel one time (started at a new college where the subscription was free) and they helped me back out of paying another full year.