scans over 30 days

• Evernote Expert
On 11/13/2021 at 2:55 PM, non-yoda said:

is there a way to get old scans back? im trying to get scans from august to current.

Scans of what? How does this work with Evernote? It always helps if you can give us steps to reproduce the issue.

On 11/13/2021 at 2:55 PM, non-yoda said:

is there a way to get old scans back? im trying to get scans from august to current.

Unlike my esteemed co-contributors I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you have scanned documents into EN. The easiest way is probably to go to "Notes" and then use the filter menu. There you can select a date range. If your scans are saved as pdfs you can also filter for notes containing pdfs. If not you could choose images or attachments instead.

image.png.27f9427829dde26219de19fca0bf5447.png

• Level 5

My „wild guess“ is the scans were made by the Scannable app, because it has a feature to hold scans for 30 days before deleting them. The feature must be activated in the apps settings.

If the scans were not synced to an EN account, or otherwise saved, AFAIK they are deleted when the 30 days have passed.

If this is the question, and they were not saved into EN or elsewhere, I see the only chance in asking support. But I doubt they could bring them back. It looks like the local scan cache is automatically emptied, I think when opening the app. 

• Like 1