(Archived) Possible Feature: Batch Web Clipping?

I think it would be great if you could, perhaps through Terminal with some specific Evernote commands, batch web-clip URLs. For example, I have a list of 40-50 something links that I'd like to web-clip into Evernote, but would take too much manual effort. (I wouldn't mind copy-and-pasting each of the URL, tagging it separately, and clipping them manually, but my internet connection doesn't really allow this - For some reason, one single clip takes roughly 2 minutes now. :|)

Perhaps this could be done through AppleScript, but I'm not so sure on that. (Nor can I code AppleScript or use Automator efficiently either.)

Couldn't agree more. I have many html files (actually, 25000) that I want to import into Evernote as notes, not as attachments, so I can't just drag and drop these into the client. I could open each of the notes and then clip their content, but that would be a bit of a mess with that number of files. Either batch clipping or importing html files as notes into the client would really be a leap forward to me.

Archived