Any automation available to work with Evernote 10

I understand AppleScript is not available in version 10, because it's now based on Electron.
I understand I could switch my AppleScripts to "tell Evernote Legacy" but am reluctant because who knows how long that will work?

Has anyone found any method to automate anything in Evernote 10? Javascript? Automator?

Has anyone automated Evernote by automating the underlying Electron, with Spectron, Selenium?

• Level 5

Up to now I have not seen any of that in the forum.

I want to try Mac Shortcuts as soon as I can, but since I am still running BigSur, at the moment I can’t.

Shortcuts work basically on iOS with the EN iOS app, but with mixed results. Many fail when executing, only a few do as expected.

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, rsworden2 said:

I understand I could switch my AppleScripts to "tell Evernote Legacy" but am reluctant because who knows how long that will work?

Confirmed; I'm using Applescript on a Mac with the Evernote Legacy product   
No info on "how long"; it's a concern for sometime in the future - today I have automation

• 2 years later...

Sadly, indeed!

I still use AppleScript with the Legacy Evernote version to do things I simply can't do with the latest version. Surely there is a way to perform some automation with the Electron version of Evernote. Right? 😬

• Like 1