How do I create a task from an email?

I expect, this is already known, but here for the sake of completeness: adding a ‚!‘ at the end of subject of the email adds a reminder to the note (reminder date and time can be added, too).

As a workaround…(sure, its not a Task but helps to get a reminder for those specific notes)

• Like 4
  • 5 months later...
On 11/6/2021 at 6:32 AM, stocky2605 said:

I expect, this is already known, but here for the sake of completeness: adding a ‚!‘ at the end of subject of the email adds a reminder to the note (reminder date and time can be added, too).

As a workaround…(sure, its not a Task but helps to get a reminder for those specific notes)

Yes,while not a task, you can add a reminder at the end of your subject line, !YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM @NOTEBOOK #TAGNAME ,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
On 4/28/2022 at 12:30 AM, WanFadzil.Adlan said:

Yes,while not a task, you can add a reminder at the end of your subject line, !YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM @NOTEBOOK #TAGNAME ,

Thank you for providing.  I tried this and got all to work except for the reminder time (in red):   !2022/05/03 09:30 @NOTEBOOK #TAGNAME

The reminder that showed up was 08:00 am not 09:30.  Does anyone know what I did wrong?  Thanks for any help that you can give.