Paste image from clipboard via Ctrl+V not working with Firefox 93.0

Hi.  I'm new here and not sure if this was posted already.  I'm using Firefox 93.0 in Windows 10 and using the free version of EN web app version 10.24.3

In the past, when I want to paste a screenshot in Windows 10 from the Windows Clipboard to EN, I just paste it to an EN web app note via pressing Ctrl-V - it then asks me about enabling image search (which I always choose not to enable).

But just last week when I press Ctrl-V to paste the image, nothing happens. 

As a workaround, I had to save the picture as an actual file and use the Insert feature to get the image in.

I tried to clear my cache and cookies, still the same.

I tested on Microsoft Edge and it works fine there.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out. 

Edited by verando
added more details for clarity
  • verando changed the title to Paste image from clipboard via Ctrl+V not working with Firefox 93.0

Update on this - I just found out that I can disable the version 10 client from Preferences.  That is what I did for now, but I'm starting to miss dark mode sure as the white background is too bright.  But now Pasting the image via Ctrl-V works fie.  AND I don't get nagged to enable text search in images every time I paste.  Guess I'll check from time to time if this gets fixed.  Thanks for all the free features by the way! 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Update on this - Paste Image to Web Client is working again!

Now - I don't know what fixed this issue.  It's either a Firefox update (I'm now on version 96.0.1) or Evernote web client (forgot to take note of the version version 10.29.7 now).

Thanks Evernote team! 

• Like 1