Has anyone been able to change the default font type & size?

I find that I can change it in a note for existing data, but as I add additional data in the note it adds that data using defaults, which I don't like.

I really like to set up my own defaults and when I change them, I like all added text from that point to use the changes.

Thank you,

• Level 5

For v10:

There are only the fonts available preinstalled by EN.

You can change the text styles, like normal and header 1-2-3. This will change all text with this style in the current note. It will not influence any other note. Text styles can not be copied.

That is it basically for the current version.

If you don`t like it, you can send EN a feedback (will not be answered) or a support ticket (will be answered). Personally I doubt they will change the new editor that brought us users this features.

For me it does the job - for anything asking for a more detailed layout than a simple note, I use a word processor or page layout program.

• Like 1
On 10/30/2021 at 9:15 PM, Jains said:

I really like to set up my own defaults and when I change them, I like all added text from that point to use the changes.

To reiterate @PinkElephant's point the built in styles are the way to go. If you modify the "normal text" style for example all the text present and future will change..

image.png.66a7c53db332ccd8482fc72790321dff.png

While the change will not effect other notes you can save a blank note with your desired styles as a template and use that for new notes.

• Like 1